Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Library laking longer to get to library after PN

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lakersfan6
Follower
Follower

Is anyone else seeing a few minute delay from when a notification alert notified you to you actually being able to see the video?!? The latest APP is all messed up!! The previous app version was loading almost immediately after the notification!! Whatever you changed in this latest app, it needs to be reversed and or troubleshot to fix this lag delay time!!

1 REPLY 1
tgvet
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same thing with my AP2 and then some. I always have to do a two step login on my smart phone and it takes FAR TOO long to log in. In hindsight, I wish I would have heeded the warnings (Pros/cons) in reviews about ARLO before investing. Almost a year now and I am not a happy customer. I am going to reach out to Best Buy and see if I can return them and look at another brand.

ARLO/NETGEAR should take a long hard look at the product complaints and DO SOMETHING to keep the review high. Although, I do not think they really care. There just isn't enough potential customers doing their home work and instead just buying the products HOPING all works out.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation