Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Follower

KB article for Charging Faults

The viewer gives me the message "A charging fault has been detected. Unplug and reconnect the charger from the camera side of the plug. If this error message persists, see KB article for Charging Faults."

I search for KB article for Charging Faults and get 5 pages of irrelevent responses.

1) Where can I find the article? - seems odd to but looking for an article in the help rather than a manual.

2) I've replaced batteries, cameras, charger, and cable, and the error persists, but only on 1 of the 5 cameras. - very odd.

Thank you if you know where I can find this article.

Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: KB article for Charging Faults

I have the same issue. Quite frustrating.

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 2 of 7
Guru

I don't quickly see aN article specifically on this but you might want to read through some of the FAQs here which may give you some insight. I would tend to suggest opening a case here as well since you've already run through many, if not all, of the troubleshooting steps.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Message 3 of 7
Aspirant

That link is broken! I too have had this message.

Message 4 of 7
Arlo Moderator

Hi @TMProperties,

If clicking on the link doesn't work, scroll down and click on "Contact Support" as shown below.

Then scroll down again and click on "Contact Support". Feel free to let me know if you're still having problems accessing the support link.

Message 5 of 7
Aspirant

Why not fix the link...

Message 6 of 7
Arlo Moderator

Hmm, the link seems to be working fine for me. Try to clear your cache/cookies or try on a different browser to see if the link works.

Message 7 of 7