Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is there a way to adjust sensitivity on all cameras instead of just individually?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DanNM
Star
Star
On Windy days all my cameras go off a million times a day, is there a way to adjust sensitivity on all of them at once as opposed to one at a time?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here on creating custom modes as well as ones on modifying existing ones. Full details are there.

Quickly, use the Mode tab, click on your base and edit your modes (Armed by default). All settings are in there including sensitivity. I'd strongly suggest that you create custom modes for complete control and use one with reduced sensitivity for windy days while others for normal days.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here on creating custom modes as well as ones on modifying existing ones. Full details are there.

Quickly, use the Mode tab, click on your base and edit your modes (Armed by default). All settings are in there including sensitivity. I'd strongly suggest that you create custom modes for complete control and use one with reduced sensitivity for windy days while others for normal days.

DanNM
Star
Star
Very cool! Thanks much!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation