Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Iphone XS MAX Specific - Unresolved General Issues IOS App 2.6.3 -Please fix DEVELOPMENT

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
firetitan
Star
Star

Iphone XS Max - Arlo App on IOS 2.6.3 - General Issues Unresolved

All these bugs did not appear in 2.6.1, just in 2.6.2 and now 2.6.3 (These functions all worked 100% before)

So they have been introduced in the latest 2 versions of Arlo App (i.e 2.6.2 and 2.6.3)

1. 3D Force touch does not arm any Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro2 cameras with one touch, it only arms my Arlo Q Plus

This is a defect my friend experienced on Iphone X as well so not specific to Iphone XS

2. No progress indicator when playing back video in library in Landscape mode (Iphone XS Max specifc)

3. No last image captured/updated  and date/time not updated after live view (Iphone XS Max specific)

4. When clicking on Arlo alert it does not take you directly to Library TAB like it used to (Not specifc to Iphone XS Max)

If you have any/all of these issues fellow Arlo Forum members please add/reply to my list, the more people reply the sooner Arlo will fix

Arlo app for IOS 2.6.3 just got released and fixed live video crashing on Iphone XS MAX

So lets all post so the Arlo developers know the pain we are experiencing,

I now have 12 cameras in total and 4 hubs , and have had the system for 1 year and 7 months, mixture of Arlo Pro,Arlo Pro 2 and Arlo Q plus, some wired some wireless, so have a good spread of technology

Arlo Developers please restore the previous functionality it's so disappointing that this worked before and not now.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

firetitan,

Thank you for the feedback. I've passed this information along to the development team.

JamesC

firetitan
Star
Star
Thanks James much appreciated

And many thanks for answering all the Arlo users questions so promptly and thoroughly over the years

Great work !!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation