Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I recently updated to Two-Step Verification but camera cannot go online after battery change

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kmng123
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro2 camera SN: A2R19877C6ADA

Recently, I updated the security Software to provide 2 level of authentication.

Pls help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since this may be a hardware problem, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to use your warranty.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We need all details. Does the camera's LED briefly flash blue when inserting the battery? What have you tried and what do you see? 2FA (2 factor authentication) has nothing to do with whether the camera is connected, it's just a login mechanism.

kmng123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problematic camera (Model: VMC4030P;  SN: A2R19877C6ADA. Firmware 1.125.14.0_34_1189.). This my Add-on Camera (3rd camera), purchased several months ago.  Base Station (VMB4000) was originally purchased with 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras in 2018 and these (Base Station + 2 original cameras) are still working fine.  I tried to synch the problematic camera with the Base Station many times without success. During Synch, the camera will initially blink blue & then later stay put at blue color.  

Regards.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since this may be a hardware problem, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to use your warranty.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation