Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 2 Pro 2 system and have separate accounts. How to view two accounts simultaneously?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
jacuba
Guide
Guide

I have 2 ARLO PRO 2 systems, one with 5 cameras and the other with 3.  I have two separate Arlo accounts using two different email addresses.  When I use the Arlo App on my I Phone 11 Pro it automatically goes to one system without asking me which system I wish to log into.  Why can't I be logged into both systems?  Do I need to delete one account and have my wife open an account with the second system using her email address and grant access to me?  Looking back I should have purchased a different brand for my second system.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're logged into one account - why would you expect that you would also be logged into another account?

Use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other's email address. It's not quite the same as being logged in as the admin but it's generally close. You'll see all cameras in one login.

jacuba
Guide
Guide

Different Account, Different E-Mail, Different password.  My desktop gives me the option of which account I want to log on to,  my iPhone App does not, it automatically goes into one account without giving me a choice.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In the app, use the menu and choose Logout. Then log into the other account. Granting access from one account to the other makes life simpler.

jacuba
Guide
Guide

I do not see the option you mention on my iPhone 11 Pro APP.  I do see the Log Out option on my iMac, but not on the iPhone.  I  set up a new account on my wife's iPhone and sync'd three cameras to it with no problem.  I was unable to view anything on her iMac, but when I logged in to my account with my email and password the cameras that are on her account showed up.  I'm totally confused

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No iOS here so I can't step you through it. If no one else jumps in here, use the Contact Support link at the bottom of these pages for additional help.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jacuba wrote:

I have 2 ARLO PRO 2 systems, one with 5 cameras and the other with 3.  I have two separate Arlo accounts using two different email addresses.  When I use the Arlo App on my I Phone 11 Pro it automatically goes to one system without asking me which system I wish to log into.  Why can't I be logged into both systems?  Do I need to delete one account and have my wife open an account with the second system using her email address and grant access to me?  Looking back I should have purchased a different brand for my second system.

One thing here is that it is simpler to have the phone app always log into the same account.

You can grant access for each of the accounts to the other account's cameras.  Then for most purposes it won't matter which account you log into.

BTW, if you do consolidate to one account (as you ask in your other posts), you will need to have a paid subscription.  There's  a limit of 5 cameras for the free 7-day storage.

@jacuba wrote:

I do not see the option you mention on my iPhone 11 Pro APP. 

If you press "settings" you should see it (at the bottom of the profile section).

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation