Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I open ports (port forwarding?) on an Apple Airport Extreme?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sophie9669
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having trouble with opening ports 80, 443, and 123 when attempting to connect my Arlo Pro 2 to my Apple AirPort Extreme. Upon purchasing this product I never imagined I would need a degree in computer science in order to get this thing to work. If someone would be willing to walk me through opening these ports using the Airport Utility (Windows 10, or on my Iphone), I would be much obliged. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@sophie9669 wrote:

If someone would be willing to walk me through opening these ports using the Airport Utility (Windows 10, or on my Iphone), I would be much obliged.

Isn't this something best done in a place where they talk about Apple AirPort Extreme?

There may be some Apple experts here, but that route might be quicker. I can't find anything obvious in the archive here.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unless something has been done in the Airport, there's no reason to have to open the ports - they should already be open. It sounds like a different issue is going on.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation