Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
evanwjenkins
Follower
Follower

With Arlo Pro 2, do I have the ability to set a specific Activity Zone to send me notifications only during a specific time frame daily? My concern is that I’d like to record street activity during overnight hours but not during daytime hours (due to battery life).

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @evanwjenkins

You might want to try & setup a schedule for the days/times you want the camera(s) to record. I have attached an article with further information here. How can I set a schedule for my camera in my Arlo account?

JimOfWA
Tutor
Tutor

I use the schedule now and it works great.  You must first set up modes as to what you want the cameras to do during your time zone. Example Camera 1: on motion; record video for a fixed time (2 minutes say) or variable time (until motion stops) and send either email or notification banner. Camera 2: on motion; record video for a fixed time (2 minutes say) or variable time (until motion stops) and send either email or notification banner. do this for each camera the you want active. Then save and name the mode. Then under schedule list the mode during the time slot that you want it on. I have 4 cameras; 2 of which are always on & two of which are off during the day. I have 3 modes because 3 time slots midnight until 5:59am; 6am until 6pm until 11:59pm. When I first started the time schedule would not go beyond midnight. JimK; Humanity over Flag

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation