Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I delete a ARLO Account ? (I want to completely delete the account, not remove the devices)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jacuba
Guide
Guide

I tried setting up two systems on my iMac using two separate email addresses but want to remove one of the accounts and set up a new account on my wife's iMac so that we can share and see all our cameras without the hassle of two accounts.  I do not see any instructions to do so.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only possible way would be to contact support using the link at the bottom here. I don't know that they can or will remove the account but it's your only choice.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

The only possible way would be to contact support using the link at the bottom here. I don't know that they can or will remove the account but it's your only choice.

Yes.  

Though you can remove the cameras and base from one of the accounts, and then add them to the other - allowing you to use a single account.  Both accounts would still exist, but one isn't being used.

BTW, if you are accessing the arlo cloud from two devices, then you likely will want to use two accounts - otherwise you'll be logged out whenever the other device logs in.  The way to handle that is to use the grant access feature - allowing a secondary account to access the cameras in the main one.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation