Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How can I download and share videos?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Mouser99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just got an Arlo Pro 2. It recorded a video and I would like to share it on social media. I can view the video just fine in the Arlo app. But if I try to download it, it plays audio only with a blank screen. If I try to share it, the only options given are "email link" or "copy link". If I go to that link, it says it can't play the video and to download it. If I download it, I encounter the same problem. What's really strange is, I could swear the first time I tried to download it, it showed only the video, but now it's only the audio. How can I get both video AND audio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mouser99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't figure out how to delete this thread, but I solved the problem. There is a "save to photos" option which I tried before, and I believe my phone was showing a preview of the video with no sound, but now I notice a "play video" option which does indeed play it with sound.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mouser99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't figure out how to delete this thread, but I solved the problem. There is a "save to photos" option which I tried before, and I believe my phone was showing a preview of the video with no sound, but now I notice a "play video" option which does indeed play it with sound.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation