Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Fireball2684
Star
Star

Hi everyone & Arlo, I had Arlo, Arlo Pro & now I have Arlo Pro2. Spent thousands with this company for security & never once heard of a ATR program? Long story short, I sadly got 1 of my outside camera's stolen a few weeks ago. I reported it to Arlo the same day & I made a police report because the cameras do have a serial number. If it's ever activated it can be found. I just found out today by a co-worker that Arlo has a ATR program. So if you get it stolen & you report it, then Arlo will send you a replacement BUT I also just found out that Canadians are screwed. The program is only for the U.S. customers. Why? I don't know but that's wrong. I understand that it's a courtesy program but make it fair for all your customers. Ring products & Nest Hello offer this program for free to U.S. customers & Canadians. At least they know how to treat people who spends that kind of money on there products.

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

This might be useful:

What do I need to know about the Arlo Theft Replacement program?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

That’s a pretty significant courtesy on Arlo’s part even with all of the restrictions.  They have ZERO control over where we place our cameras and how we secure them.  Arlo cameras are not vandal resistant and make no claim to that effect.  I’m surprised they offer it, but for customers with paid service contracts, it must make business sense in some cases,

Dannybear
Master
Master

Would your home and content insurance cover a stolen or damaged camera. Might not be worth it if you have an excess I guess.
The mentioned replacement program sounds great, I just have to move to the USA to take advantage of it.
Are there any partner programs with insurance companies outside the USA?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation