Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Getting 3 month trial active notice when I didn’t subscribe? Are my cameras going to stop working?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Truj20
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 Arlo Pro 2 cameras and the free service. Why am I now getting the message 3 month trial active when I didn’t ask for it? Are my cameras going to stop working after 3 months if I don’t pay for a subscription? I bought these because there was the 7 day free service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea that should have expired are you still getting 7 day recordings if so it may be  just be a glitch I saw another poster who said it happened then went away. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

How long have you had them? When you set the Pro2 up you get a 3 month trial for 30 day cloud  storage and smart notifications. When it expires you will still get the 7 day storage on pro2 cams and older. 

Truj20
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve had them up and running since Feb or March 2020 and have never gotten that message before. I charged one of my cameras and when I went in to check status that message showed up for all of my cameras. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea that should have expired are you still getting 7 day recordings if so it may be  just be a glitch I saw another poster who said it happened then went away. 

Truj20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. I still have the 7 day recordings. Hopefully it’s just a glitch then. Thanks for your help!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation