Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

False triggers

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
altom
Aspirant
Aspirant
My pro 2 camera outdoors is recording constantly during daylight hours. sometimes 35 recordings in an hour. the video shows nothing and records for around 10 seconds. Is it the sun? Changed cameras and still the same problem. any advice?
4 REPLIES 4
altom
Aspirant
Aspirant
My pro 2 camera outdoors is recording constantly during daylight hours. sometimes 35 recordings in an hour. the video shows nothing and records for around 10 seconds. is the sun? Changed cameras and still the same problem. any advice?
Leegary
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem. The wind blowing bushes, animals, insects, and not for sure but maybe even sound.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@altom wrote:
My pro 2 camera outdoors is recording constantly during daylight hours. sometimes 35 recordings in an hour. the video shows nothing and records for around 10 seconds. Is it the sun? Changed cameras and still the same problem. any advice?

Try and swap the camera with another if able to see if the camera problems follow the camera.

Angle down a bit and edit the sense levels for the seasonal changes of the suns reflection.

( I run two diff custom modes 1 for windy, 1 for  sunny normal , it helps lower the false triggers )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

dupe question , prev answered

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies