External Hard Drive Issue

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jewelersdakota
Follower
Follower

I have purchased Arlo Pro 2 for my store security. I tried to attached external hard drive on it and followed all the necessary steps it discribed. I even had googled similar issue but they have same solution which I already adapted. while I disconect it from the Arlo pro base and connect it to pc to view recorded video there is non. I check all the connection on base. it show everything to be all right. usb is shown active and recording mood. I recorded some shorter and longer video too. I took usb external drive by following all the safe to eject technique. still while i connect non of the video are recoded on my external hard drive. I even tried with flash drive to see if it is an issue with hard drive. but still non of the video was recorded to flash drive too. I m so frustated and it is killing my entire time. I don't see any option to contact customer service. I think Arlo is good stuff but please have good customer service avilabe at least few hours a day . 

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1) Try power cycling the base to see if that helps. 

2) Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to open a case.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jewelersdakota,

Are you triggering motion detection events or manual recordings via live stream?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation