Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Desktop login is sending code to old phone

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bob256
Follower
Follower

I am attempting to log in to Arlo on the website on my laptop. The site says it is an unrecognized device and that an alert has been sent to my phone "Galaxy S9+". 

The issue is that I do not have that phone and have a new device for the app (Galaxy S22 Ultra). The alert is not being sent to this phone to allow me to log in and I have ensured all permissions are allowed. What would be the next step from here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bob256 wrote:

The issue is that I do not have that phone and have a new device for the app (Galaxy S22 Ultra). The alert is not being sent to this phone to allow me to log in and I have ensured all permissions are allowed. What would be the next step from here?

Once logged in (either device), you can go into the two-factor verification settings, and hopefully change the setup to send the notification to your new phone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bob256 wrote:

Once logged in (either device), you can go into the two-factor verification settings, and hopefully change the setup to send the notification to your new phone.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation