Deleting multiple videos on Samsung Flip 3 5G

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Khone
Luminary
Luminary

I have a Samsung Flip 3 5G and want to delete multiple videos  at a time but don't see an option. Right now, I have to delete them one at a time. Is it not possible to select all, like on my computer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Khone wrote:

I have a Samsung Flip 3 5G and want to delete multiple videos  at a time but don't see an option. Right now, I have to delete them one at a time. Is it not possible to select all, like on my computer?

I just have Iphone but in the app library at the top right click "select" Then the filter on the top left turns to "select all" and it gives you option to delete. I would imagine it's the same on Samsung. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Khone wrote:

I just have Iphone but in the app library at the top right click "select" Then the filter on the top left turns to "select all" and it gives you option to delete. I would imagine it's the same on Samsung. 

Khone
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks for your response.

No. When I hold my finger on a video, at the top I get two tiny icons of squares. The video has a green dot. If I touch any other videos, they also get a green dot. Then, at the bottom, with the three dots, touch them and the next window has delete. 

Stupid way of doing things.

Consider this closes.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation