Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer Service help

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
BokehWarrior
Tutor
Tutor

Opened a case with Arlo support.    Everything was going fine in terms of communicating with the rep assigned to the case.  Then when I was asked for information regarding my home setup.  I no longer received any further replies.  Then I got a message from the rep saying he was going to close the case if I didn't reply.  Thinking I must of messed up the case update, I tried again and made sure the case update was successfully updated.  A few days pass and again the rep says he's going to close the case soon if I don't reply.

So I reply to the rep explaining that I was updating the case but it was clearly not updating the case online.  The rep replied saying I could send the update to the support email address, so I did.  Again, a few days later I was told the case was going to be closed.

I was a bit annoyed now so I opened an online chat with another rep.  They said my case was pending another department's review.  but when I asked why the case was going to be closed they said it was because i didn't reply.  but they confirmed they got other messages.

the rep didn't acknowledge that I had spent a lot of time updating the case repeatedly and just kept saying I didn't reply so that was my fault.

I believe in courteous customer service above all, but on top of not trusting the product anymore,  the customer support confirms that the company does not back it's products or customers.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation