Contacting Technical Support

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Highlighted
QuantumDog46 Guide
Guide

A couple of questions about contacting Technical Support.

Tonight, I tried to contact Tech Support. There was an option to send them an email. I did so and was given a case number. It also told me that I could log into my.netgear.com to update the case any time. I tried to do that but my Arlo login wouldn't work. How can I log in and access my case if my login doesn't work?

Second, after submitting my first request, I tried to submit a second email. That option was gone and was replaced by an online Chat link. Has this happened to anyone else? How can we reliably get the email-to-support link?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Guru jguerdat Guru
Guru

After Arlo split from Netgear (it's still part of Netgear but a separate entity) there's no consumer connection between the two. WHat used to work no longer does, as you found. The only way I know of to check on the status is to reply to any email you received as a function of opening a case or by using chat or phone and referencing your case number.

The email option only exists when chat isn't available. There's also phone numbers to call.

All Replies
Guru jguerdat Guru
Guru

After Arlo split from Netgear (it's still part of Netgear but a separate entity) there's no consumer connection between the two. WHat used to work no longer does, as you found. The only way I know of to check on the status is to reply to any email you received as a function of opening a case or by using chat or phone and referencing your case number.

The email option only exists when chat isn't available. There's also phone numbers to call.

QuantumDog46 Guide
Guide

Thank you. I did wonder if the appearance of the chat option was related to the time of day.

WiltshireUK Aspirant
Aspirant

I have cancelled my subscription and the system saved my credit card - I cannot remove my card information. The company store my card information despite i want this to be removed. The company is breaking all the terms of the GDPR guideline.

Any help will be appreicated as i cannot find any support email address.

ShayneS Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@WiltshireUK

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support