Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Configuration of planning

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Steph2019
Follower
Follower
Hi
I am trying to set up the planning but I am facing some issues.
I have 4 cameras arlo pro2 connected to one base.
2 of them I created a schedule to record a video during the night from 7pm to 7am for my kids room.
Now I would like to schedule the 2 other cameras to record from 6am to 7pm which are in my living room.
The problem is when I put the 2nd schedule on the planning, it overwrites the first one, which means it automatically changes the timing of recording of my kids room., so the app changes the end of schedule from 7am to 6am as the 2 other cameras start at 6am. Thanks
Does it mean that it’s impossible to have 2 overlapping schedules on the planning?
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Steph2019 wrote:
Hi
I am trying to set up the planning but I am facing some issues.
I have 4 cameras arlo pro2 connected to one base.
2 of them I created a schedule to record a video during the night from 7pm to 7am for my kids room.
Now I would like to schedule the 2 other cameras to record from 6am to 7pm which are in my living room.
The problem is when I put the 2nd schedule on the planning, it overwrites the first one, which means it automatically changes the timing of recording of my kids room., so the app changes the end of schedule from 7am to 6am as the 2 other cameras start at 6am. Thanks
Does it mean that it’s impossible to have 2 overlapping schedules on the planning?
Thanks

We can only have one schedule and only one mode per time slot, so if we want a Schedle like yours (or even more complicated) we have to get creative.  I’d create a Mode named KidsRoom that you will use to control the kids room cameras from 7:00 PM to 5:59 AM and a mode named LivingRoom to control those cameras from 7:00 AM to 6:59 PM and finally a mode named Overlap (or whatever) that controls all four cameras from 6:00 AM to 6:59 AM.  That should do what you want.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation