Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot log on to Arlo web. Login button is disabled. Tried on different browser & incognito mode.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kaz_aus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi guys, 

I am unable to log ont o My Arlo on web, both mobile and web from browser. It's acting weird, as,

• Upon first click of the login button, button gets disabled, but nothing happens.
  • Upon second click, button gets disabled again but I see a different screen with a buttton labeled Add New.
  • Then I am taken back to the login page..

I have attached a screen recording (.SWF) file of what's happening. I have recoreded the scenario using Chrome in incognito mode so any extensions blocking it gets ruled out. I have tried on IE, FireFox and Chrome on Android but the exact same thing is happening. 

I am using

• Windows 10
  • Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • FireFox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit)

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks
Kaz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kaz_aus
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat 

Thanks for replying back. I wsa able to log on using Chrome on Android. My main problem was steting up smart notifications, and I was unable to set htem up using the Android app, and I was able to set them up using Chrome Android as well. 

Thanks for your prompt reply, I appreciate. 

Thanks

Kaz

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The file didn't attech since it's not allowed. However, I just logged in with no problem. Is it still happening? What happens if you use a different computer (or use a mobile browser set to use the desktop version)?

kaz_aus
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat 

Thanks for replying back. I wsa able to log on using Chrome on Android. My main problem was steting up smart notifications, and I was unable to set htem up using the Android app, and I was able to set them up using Chrome Android as well. 

Thanks for your prompt reply, I appreciate. 

Thanks

Kaz

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation