Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot get onto the online Arlo Portal

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
norahscorner19
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had my Arlo Pro 2 for 8 months or more.  I had the app and my smart phone failed and I started operating my camera through the online Arlo Portal.  I had no problems and all of a sudden, I cannot get anything.  I try to open the portal and all I get is the Arlo insignia (logo) with the bird and nothing else.  I also tried to contact the company via email and the system keeps throwing me off.  I also tried to contact them via telephone and could not get anyone to answer in Canada.  I paid good money for my camera and this is what you get.  What kind of customer tech support is this.  I even tried to change my password and I had a whole lot of problems to do this.  What kind of system where you cannot obtain anything online, or get in contact with anyone when you have a problem.  What is the point of paying good money for a device when you can't access technical support for your product.  I find when you try to do anything online it ends in frustration.  I had a number of friends that saw my camera and were thinking of getting one but with no adequate tech or online support what is the point.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

You should be seeing a login button underneath the logo.  Are you saying you aren't seeing that?

What browser are you using?  Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

Also, are you using my.arlo.com or the older alro.netgear.com?  You should switch to my.arlo.com if you haven't already.

norahscorner19
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Theirs a number of issues going on here.   I don't see anything under the logo, no login button.  Just the logo itself, nothing else.  Strange.   I also came home and saw the middle light off on the base station (modem).     Wondering if it's possible that my  system is being tampered with.  Let me know what you think the cause may be. Another thing is I have tried calling the the number for technical support here in Canada and cannot get an answer, also tried chat with no success.  I like your products but you need better technical support.

Theresa

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation