Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Aspirant

Cannot choose current day in library

Hello,

Your website to view the movies and configurations is full of bugs. One anoying is that randomly i cannot choose the current day in the library to view the recordings. For example, today is the 10th of february but i can only click from the 4th to the 9th of february. It is not even the last 8 days which it is supposed to support for free. Sometimes resenting the base stations solves the problem, sometimes making CTRL+F5 in the browser solves the problem. Today, none of this solutions is solving the problem. How can i view the current day in the library?

Versão do hardware VMB4000r3
Número de série 4RD17173A1590
Firmware 1.12.0.1_27940

NOTE: to make this question i had to choose  the model but this model does not appear in the list to choose.

Model: VMB3000|Arlo Smart Home Security
Message 1 of 8
Luminary

Re: Cannot choose current day in library

Have you checked that you have the correct time zone selected?
Message 2 of 8
Guru

You can't select any day that doesn't have videos in it.

Message 3 of 8
Aspirant

I do not know. How do i check that?

Message 4 of 8
Aspirant

There were videos for sure. I made a second reboot to the base station and after few minutes appeared a video and i cold selected the 10th of february. Even if there were no videos, shouldn't i be able to choose the 10th of february? Also, it appears that all videos recorded were lost! I am going to connect a usb memory to the base station to be able to compare. This happens very often and randomly. All the times i have the feeling that i lost several videos.

Message 5 of 8
Luminary

Go into the base station settings and select the time zone.
Message 6 of 8
Aspirant

I found it. The time zone is correct. That was not the problem.

Message 7 of 8
Luminary

Have you tried using a mobile App, I think you mentioned a browser, can you try a different browser like Firefox.
Message 8 of 8