Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot choose current day in library

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Semnomeclaro
Guide
Guide

Hello,

Your website to view the movies and configurations is full of bugs. One anoying is that randomly i cannot choose the current day in the library to view the recordings. For example, today is the 10th of february but i can only click from the 4th to the 9th of february. It is not even the last 8 days which it is supposed to support for free. Sometimes resenting the base stations solves the problem, sometimes making CTRL+F5 in the browser solves the problem. Today, none of this solutions is solving the problem. How can i view the current day in the library?

Versão do hardware VMB4000r3
Número de série 4RD17173A1590
Firmware 1.12.0.1_27940

NOTE: to make this question i had to choose  the model but this model does not appear in the list to choose.

7 REPLIES 7
Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you checked that you have the correct time zone selected?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't select any day that doesn't have videos in it.

Semnomeclaro
Guide
Guide

I do not know. How do i check that?

Semnomeclaro
Guide
Guide

There were videos for sure. I made a second reboot to the base station and after few minutes appeared a video and i cold selected the 10th of february. Even if there were no videos, shouldn't i be able to choose the 10th of february? Also, it appears that all videos recorded were lost! I am going to connect a usb memory to the base station to be able to compare. This happens very often and randomly. All the times i have the feeling that i lost several videos.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Go into the base station settings and select the time zone.
Semnomeclaro
Guide
Guide

I found it. The time zone is correct. That was not the problem.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you tried using a mobile App, I think you mentioned a browser, can you try a different browser like Firefox.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation