Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can we add Ultra and Pro 2 as one system or purchase system separately to monitor same time?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Loopy22
Follower
Follower

Hi, We have two properties and want to buy a second system to instal, however, we need to know if we can add both systems to the one app log in so we can monitor all at the same time, as we dont want to have to keep logging in and out. IF we cant do this is it something that is coming sometime soon, or will I need to buy two separate systems. We currently have Arlo Pro 2 but I will buy Arlo Ultra for the second property. Is there a way to make this work any advice instructions or feedback would be gratefully received.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As in the past, the only problem is the total number of cameras on your service level... if you go over 5, you will have to upgrade your service level.

Currently running a Pro/Pro2 base and an Ultra base.... all bases and cameras are/do appear in the same app/web prgm.

They have no issues running side by side along with Q and Baby cams.

Only issue at this point is that as you add bases, each system nust be armed on it's own, there is not one option to arm all bases at the same time. ( no different than the Q or Baby )

I actually find this as a bonus (YMMV) as it allows each base to run it's own schedule and /or arming as needed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation