Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't See My Cameras After Syncing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HuggePugge
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello
I bought an arlo last Friday so I've encountered a problem.
When I'm installing my arlo bass, everything works really well, I can put on lame and everything. But when it comes to setting up cameras, it does not work at all. I think the rooms sync with the bass but do not get anything on the phone or computer. I have open the ports 80, 123 and 443 and no firewall. Hope someone has a good solution

I have an EdgeRouter X SFP (1.10.6)

Have tested everything at a my friend house and everything worked
2 REPLIES 2
HuggePugge
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello
I bought an arlo last Friday so I've encountered a problem.
When I'm installing my arlo bass, everything works really well, I can put on lame and everything. But when it comes to setting up cameras, it does not work at all. I think thecameras sync with the bass but do not get anything on the phone or computer. I have open the ports 80, 123 and 443 and no firewall. Hope someone has a good solution

I have an EdgeRouter X SFP (1.10.6)

Have tested everything at a my friend house and everything worked
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It sounds like you've successfully claimed your base. Can you see it in Settings, My Devices? What are the base LEDs showing? If the base has at least the power and Internet LEDs showing green, there should be no problem syncing the cameras which are not using your home network at all (only the base does). Press the base sync button briefly (don't hold it) and then the camera sync button - what happens? What do the LEDs show on both the base and camera?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation