Can not grant access to other users

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
danb2023
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a Pro2 system with 6 cameras that is used at work.  I am not the one who purchased the system.  When I started working here, the system had been disconnected and was in a box.  I installed the cameras, created an account and hooked everything up.  It works fine on my phone and on the web.  My boss however had his phone hooked up to the system before it was taken down.  When I reestablished the system he could see the cameras, but the names did not match what I had named them.  This problem seemed minor so we left it at that.  I did not need to grant him access, and he did not need to grant me access.  We have a new employee that we would like to grant access to.  I've tried several times, and my boss has tried several times to grant him access but nothing happens.  He receives the email, clicks the link and it goes to a blank page.  How can I grant access to another user?  It seems to me that we somehow have to completely separate accounts, mine and my boss', running at the same time on the same cameras.  Could this be possible?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

danb2023,

Take a look at the following article for a step by step guide on how to set up hared access to friends through the grant access feature: https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-on-my-Arlo-Secure-app

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation