Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera will not connect after being deleted. Camera will not flash blue unless I pull battery.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kbodiford14
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a VMS4430P 4 camera system. One camera would not connect to the base station via wireless or hardwire. Camera was removed and now will not reconnect. I have tried the suggestions from other boards here. The camera will not flash the blue sync light unless I pull the battery and put back in, then only for a short time. Hardwire the camera and it will not respond. Here is what I have done. I restarted the base station. I have changed the battery in the camera. I have changed the USB cord and adapter. Nothing will get this camera to work. Can someone try to help me. Thank You.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since it sounds like a hardware problem, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

kbodiford14
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the response. Contacted Customer Support and followed the instructions. It was a faulty camera as you suggested. And the hardwire 1 year warranty expired last month. Basically I'm outta luck.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This is why obtaining official support (this is a user forum) within the warranty period is important. Struggling with an issue without initiating a claim is just like having a car problem but not having it logged in with a dealership to get warranty coverage, even after the warranty expires, will always be a problem. I've always made sure any issue is logged in someone's system, especially if the warranty is close to expiring.

Of course, encountering the issue after expiration isn't the same thing, whether a camera or a car.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation