Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera’s can’t connect to base

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
waihl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Recently I've lost connection of the camera to the base. Whatever I try, I can't get it connected again.

I tried resetting the base station (both soft reset and hard reset by pushing the reset button. I've removed every device in the Arlo app. I've removed batteries in the camera's and nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Arlovend52
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sins 4 okt I also cannot connct one of the camera's to the base. Apparently the camera works fine. It detects sound and movement. On both sound and movement it gives push notifications. However it is not posible to view or replay the pictures/video's  after notification. Nothing is recorded in the library.

In Settings Cameraposition it is posible to see moving persons. 

Touching the cameradisplay however gives notification "making connection".  However, the connection ssems not te be established. Cammera and basestation resets do not save the problem.

Basestation and router are connected by ethernetcable. Last three years everything worked properly.

Arlovend52
Aspirant
Aspirant

New Sync of the camera with the Base Station within 4 ft (120 cm) of the Base Station was the selution of the problem

waihl
Aspirant
Aspirant

This also did not fix the problem

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @waihl

Since you exhausted all troubleshooting options I can provide you, Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation