Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kateconceicao3
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been trying to connect my Arlo Pro 2 cameras and they do not turn on. All the lights on the base station are green and when I sync the camera and base station the blue light links rapidly which should be a sign that the camera has been done and synced but the camera just automatically turns off as if nothing has been synced. I have turned everything off and restarted and the problem still persists.??
8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try logging out and back in as well as trying both the app and a browser. It may just be a display issue.

Kateconceicao3
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo Pro syncs to the base station but the camera turns off and on the app when I want to add the camera it does not detect any of my Arlo cameras
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Not sure what you mean. The camera is sync'd to the base station? The camera goes offline?

Kateconceicao3
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m trying to connect 2 cameras. when I sync each camera the blue light flashes slowly and than it flashes rapidly supposedly it’s supposed to start working from there but my camera flashes rapidly and than turns off.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

If the blue LED flashes rapidly, that indicates that the camera has successfully sync'd. So after this, it's not displayed in your My Devices list?

Kateconceicao3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes that’s exactly what is happening
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A bit of a long shot but log out and back in to see if there's a difference.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Try power cycling your base and trying again. If that fails to work, remove all devices from the app. Then hold a paper clip etc in the reset button on the base until the power LED changes from green to amber. Then wait til the power and internet LEDs are green again. Then open app. Add Device. Base station. Then after adding the base station, try and sync the cameras