Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera 2 blurry Arlo pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ALIOOP2019
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 2 wireless Arlo
Pro 2 cameras on my front gate and driveway only a few feet apart from each other: I noticed a few times that the camera monitoring the front gate goes Blurry at around 4am but the camera on the gate only a few feet away is fine ? I thought perhaps early morning dew? Any suggestions ! See pics ! Thanks in advance guys x
6 REPLIES 6
ALIOOP2019
Aspirant
Aspirant
Image 2
Just for clarity guys I have ARLO
PRO 2 vmb4000, as I think I selected the wrong one in initial post
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd suggest dew on the lens but testing would be needed. Maybe wipe the lens with a cloth that has a drop of something like RainX would help.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Can you swap cameras to see if it tracks with that camera. You may have a faulty camera.
ALIOOP2019
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi guys

Thank you all so much for your help.

So today I swapped the cameras and cleaned the lense & the same issue is still occurring so it must be some thing to do with that area ? Street lights or something ? It’s weird, because it doesn’t happen all the time ? I’m at a bloody loss. Maybe I can put it somewhere else in that area and see what the go is ? Weird !
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Looks like possible condensation inside the camera ??

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ALIOOP2019
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hmm I don’t think so because I don’t swapped the cameras over the next day and the same thing happened but since then it’s been fine ? It’s very odd
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation