Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR only goes back 24 hours & motion stops after a brief time on others

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
snoritake
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am new at this but I added CVR to one of 3 cameras. I can only go back 24 hours and even then it is black. Can only see what is Live at the moment. In the past I could go back further and there were many black areas, just when I wanted to see what was happening.

also, the other cameras record when there is motion but they stop after a short time. I don't see the completion of an action, like a caregiver putting my husband to bed. Doesn't it record as long as there is motion?

Thanks for any input. I'd like to get the full use of these cameras and so far I am not happy with them.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@snoritake wrote:

Doesn't it record as long as there is motion?

They should if they are configured that way - though I think there is a limit (not sure what it is).

@snoritake wrote:

I am new at this but I added CVR to one of 3 cameras. I can only go back 24 hours and even then it is black. Can only see what is Live at the moment. In the past I could go back further and there were many black areas, just when I wanted to see what was happening.

I suggest contacting support on this.  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation