Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR Videos Are Missing

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AnswerSeeker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have CVR Subscription. When I log into to look for the CVR, I notice that this has missing videos. I had to provide evidence to police but this system has failed when we needed help. So I have decided to put HIK VISION Camera wired ones which seem to have more reliability than these cameras. So If you just need cameras for deterrent purposes then use Arlo cameras otherwise Please go with what the industry uses. I need help if anyone at arlo can find the video I need. Please contact me. I do not want to hear excuses from support staff, the System either works reliably or does not work. When it comes to security, it should work reliably.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

AnswerSeeker
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes tried support as well they have also not been successful so far.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you receive the reply from support on 5//6/19? Customer Support was asking for some information from you.

AnswerSeeker
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. I supplied information but they have not been able to provide any resolution so far. That is how the support works I suppose.
AnswerSeeker
Aspirant
Aspirant
AnswerSeeker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

Arlo support team has not been able to resolve the issue.

Here is the final verdict:

If you are serious about security camera then Arlo Pro 2 or any of the arlo wireless product is not recommended, Please go to wired HIKVISION OR DAHUA models. These cameras seem to have better reliability if you need a video for investigations later on. 

AnswerSeeker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

Arlo support team has not been able to resolve the issue.

Here is the final verdict:

If you are serious about security camera then Arlo Pro 2 or any of the arlo wireless product is not recommended, Please go to wired HIKVISION OR DAHUA models. These cameras seem to have better reliability if you need a video for investigations later on. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation