Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Bought new Pro 2 cameras and paired with another base. Took several attempts but stopped.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RallyOla
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,
I have an Arlo pro with three cameras in my Swedish house. Worked perfectly for several years. just to change batteries every six months.
Bought a new Arlo Pro 2 with three cameras and took it to Spain. Understood I needed to open a new account to be able to install another base.
It probably took about twenty attempts before I got in touch with the base and two of the three cameras. then it was stop. Two notices of movement (while I was moving the cameras) was all I got. These pictures were the ones I saw on the app. but then impossible to get further contact. After many more attempts, I regained contact with the base and also camera three. It then worked flawlessly with perfect images and two-way audio. Also got lots of notifications with good movies when I moved and tested. This proves that LAN cable and communication with the router works. But absolutely impossible to get in touch with the first two cameras again. In the end, I did a reset on the base. Now what I was afraid of happened. All contact ended. Desperate is not the word.
Violently frustrated as I have been patiently trying this for hours for several days now. HELP!!

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If possible, swap the system at the store you purchased it from. Otherwise, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

RallyOla
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi again.
As I understood that the base was talking with internet through the router I did’nt want to giwe up that easy. I erased everything from my app and started frm the very zero on my ipad.
...and it worked!!
Now I have shared all to my first account where I have my Swedish cameras in my phone. Works fine.
Missing the ability to set the movement sensitivity on the Pro2.
Thank you
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Motion sensitivity can easily be set in your modes and rules. You just have to log into the new account with the original credentials rather than those for having granted access.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation