Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery percentage always says 0%

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Dzielski14
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have problem with my camera. The battery is charged. But in app I always see 0% battery. I put battery from other cameras and it’s the same 0%, but in other cameras it shows reals % of battery

12 REPLIES 12
jsdrgrandma
Tutor
Tutor

I am having the same problem, my battery never appears to be charging in the portal, and now is down to 15% I am waiting to see if it stops working when it reaches 0. It maybe like your ready 0% but inaccurate?? So waiting now, will post when I reach 0. Something is wrong but trying to find out what that is isn't easy. Problem after problem with these cameras!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

Dzielski14
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was change battery. I restart camera
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Dzielski14

Have you tried to remove & re-install the Arlo app?

What version of the App are you using & what Device/Model/OS are you using?

Dzielski14
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I do. I use version 2.12.2 on OS
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What Device/Model/OS is this?

Dzielski14
Aspirant
Aspirant
iPhone 11pro Max
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you upgrade to iOS 13.3 & test again. I have the same phone & can not replicate the issue.  I would suggest contacting customer support regarding this issue since this error is following the camera. I have provided the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

AmyArlo24
Tutor
Tutor

Since the last upgrade I have no percentage showing against any of the cameras on the Devices tab.  I click on the green cog/sun to the right of a camera, go down and click on  Device Info,  then click on the Back (top left of screen) and it will take you to a Settings page and should have Battery and the percentage next to it.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@AmyArlo24

What version of iOS are you using as well as Arlo app? 

The latest Arlo app version is 2.13

AmyArlo24
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

I am using 2.13_27035.

The battery percentage used to show under each camera in the Devices tab, however now it doesn't. Now I have to do the steps I outlined in the previous message in order to see them.

I thought it would be happening to everyone. Obviously not??

Amy.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @AmyArlo24

Do you happen to have a screenshot I can look at?

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation