Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base stations offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lenard777
Star
Star
I have 5 cameras and 2 base stations. For the last 4-5 days my cameras and base Station keep going offline intermittently. I have removed battery on each one and replaced, I have removed and replaced all of my cameras . My internet connection is good for all other devices. I am at my wits end with Arlo. Can you help me???
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be an issue with the ISP. I'd start with rebooting the router and each base, in that order.

lenard777
Star
Star

One of my cameras on one base station suddenly started working several days ago, and the last camera on a separate base station just started working yesterday. Nothing has changed on my end so I strongly suspect this is a problem with the Arlo software. They will not reply to me because I do not pay a monthly fee for their services and they probably would never admit to having problems with their software. I expect this will happen again very soon. This problem has been intermittent for about 3 weeks now.

Once Arlo took away the free help online, I have had nothing but problems with their software. I reinstalled the software, reset my modem, took the batteries out and replaced them, re synced the cameras with the base station multiple times with nothing working until several days ago they magically started working again.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation