Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station wont connect

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BobbyRodiguez
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ive reconnected and reconnected this base station and nothing. It powers up light green but the where the light for the cloud server is green but blinking not solid still .what am i doing wrong

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@BobbyRodiguez wrote:
Ive reconnected and reconnected this base station ...

Which hub? Pro 2s have come with different options.

What does this mean?

@BobbyRodiguez wrote:
...but the where the light for the cloud server is green but blinking not solid still

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
BobbyRodiguez
Aspirant
Aspirant
I already had this activated for 2 years,then i moved so i just disconnected everything and moved.So now im trying to setup. Got the arlo app logged in but can't seem to find hub base station. My base station has 3 lights on back.One for power, one for cloud server or router, and last for camera synced. Ive reset the base erased the app then got app back. I really appreciate any help. What am i not doing correct.
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@BobbyRodiguez wrote:
I already had this activated for 2 years,then i moved so i just disconnected everything and moved.

Unfortunately, networks are not like lightbulbs. You don't just unplug, move and then reconnect.

Your new network has different settings. Perhaps a different internet supplier, possibly different login details and a different WAN IP address.

Did you just take your modem and/or router with you?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation