Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station stuck on getting status

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Australien
Luminary
Luminary

Hi there, I have a new base station and just got access granted from someone else. I’m stuck in getting information. Is that cause I haven’t a camera installed yet in my account? I tried everything, resetting, installing new etc. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Australien wrote:
 I’m stuck in getting information. Is that cause I haven’t a camera installed yet in my account? 

Granted Access and the lack of an installed camera shouldn't do this.

ArloOZ
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, sorry maybe it was a bit misunderstanding. I got access granted and that’s working all fine. I bought now a base station myself (VMB3010r2), added it successfully to my other only device (babycam) and don’t have a camera yet. I wanted to give someone else access to my new base but it doesn’t appear that I can give access. I gave access from my babycam to someone else. That’s working all fine. My only question is, does the base not appear as an option to grant access yet cause I don’t have an own can? On my app it’s still saying “getting information”. On the pc it appears and doesn’t say that but I can’t give access to the base to someone else either. Please see screens. Thanks for helping. Just want to be sure if I buy a cam that it works and not all money is wasted. 2 lights blink green, power and internet.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ArloOZ wrote:
 does the base not appear as an option to grant access yet cause I don’t have an own can? 

You grant access to cameras, not bases.

ArloOZ
Aspirant
Aspirant
I know that, it’s just strange that it still says GETTING INFORMATION... however I ordered a cam and will see what happens if it’s installed. Please see screenshot.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ArloOZ wrote:
I know that, it’s just strange that it still says GETTING INFORMATION... however I ordered a cam and will see what happens if it’s installed. Please see screenshot.

Is the baby cam actually off-line?

Is Telstra your home wifi connection, or are you connecting on a mobile network or hotspot?

ArloOZ
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo baby is just off cause the baby is not there yet. It’s Internode. Base confirms with green light that it’s connected
ARLOozzie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem solved after installing the camera which arrived. Getting information message disappeared
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation