Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MoniqueMartin
Follower
Follower

Jag behöver support på svenska. Jag installerade framgångsrikt min arlo2 basestation och 3 kameror för 9 månader sedan. Nu för två dagar sedan slutade alla dina kameror till synkronisera till basstationen, eller åtminstone kan jag inte se dem i appen längre. de filmer fortfarande, de röda ljusprickarna finns på kameralinsen, men appen är att mina sidor på datorn inte kan se kameran eller videorna. Jag har försökt att synkronisera kamerorna i tre dagar nu men ingenting fungerar !!!! Vem kan jag vara om hjälp ???

EDIT (Translate from Google Translate): I need support in Swedish. I successfully installed my arlo2 base station and 3 cameras 9 months ago. Now, two days ago, all your cameras stopped syncing to the base station, or at least I can't see them in the app anymore. they are still filming, the red dots are on the camera lens, but the app is that my pages on the computer cannot see the camera or videos. I've been trying to sync the cameras for three days now but nothing works !!!! Who can I be of help ???

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi MoniqueMartin,

If you need further assistance from the support team, use this link to contact the team: Arlo Support Team, You will find several options to contact the team.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation