Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
simonkrupa123
Aspirant
Aspirant

DO NOT BUY ANY ARLO PRODUCTS !!! THERE IS NO AFTER WARRENTY SERVICE PROVIDED BY ARLO !!!! ARLO IS NOT PART OF NEATGEAR ANY MORE !!!! I bought Alro Pro2. After more than two years, my camera stopped working. I called the customer service office. They said that Arlo unfortunately doesn't have a hardware repair department !!!! Unfortunately, I am very disappointed with the service and the answer I received from the call center in Poland !!! Remember that if you buy a product from Arlo, if it breaks down, no one will help you after two years !!! Arlo sells products without post-warranty service !!! Spending a single £ 600 on equipment that will only work for 2 years is a lot ... Arlo has just lost another customer. Stay away from this company and their costumer service !! I do not recommend to anyone 0 out 0

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo warranty for items is a year.... many companies only offer 90 days on electronics.

Have and still use cameras from 5 yrs ago.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
simonkrupa123
Aspirant
Aspirant

In Eu warranty cover you for 2 years. 

I just want to repair my camera.

Arlo doesn't provide costumers with after warranty repairs service. I have been told today!!!! Up to two years they can replaced defective item under the warranty. After two years there is no solution... They don't care...

What kid of rubbish costumer service. So disappointed about Arlo.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation