Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo schedules being deleted

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Staplefunk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I've been using Arlo with 6 Pro 2 cameras. I primarily use geofencing which utilises a schedule when in Home mode. This schedule is either Armed overnight or, during the day, just arms my external and Garage cameras so I get alerted about outside stuff but not inside, this is named 'Outside only'.

I've had several issues with this.

1) The Schedule is arbitrarily changed with the 'Ouside Only' mode being deleted from the schedule entirely

2) The Garage Camera's setup in 'Outside Only' gets changed without action from me and motion detection is disabled.

3) When motion detection is enabled on the garage camera it doesn't work

4) Motion detection testing doesn't appear to work on any of my cameras. I can never get a flashing LED.

Also, is it possible to enable geofencing for a guest user such that when they are at my home the system moves to home mode but without providing access to any camera feeds? We have a cleaner and if I disable the system remotely when she is there I often forget to re-enable it. Either that or a snooze function on the alerts etc

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to reboot your base station & test again?

You can select the devices you would like to allow access to with the granted access feature. I have provided a link with more information,

What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation