Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Dmennis1961
Tutor
Tutor

I have a yellow warning sign on one of my cameras how do I check it out and remove it

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's just a warning that your camera isn't connected to AC so zones and CVR aren't available. You can click on it to see the message (might not work on all OSes) but you can't remove it.

Dmennis1961
Tutor
Tutor
Only one of my 4 cameras has the warning sign it’s in my backyard and has solar connected to it . The one on my garage has solar connected to it with no warning sign. I have one at my front door just battery power no solar no warning sign also . And one inside the house connected to power has no warning sign .So I’m wondering if I need to disconnect the one camera and add it back in . To get rid of the warning sign
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

As mentioned above, this icon will display if you have CVR or Activity Zones enabled on your Pro 2 while the camera is not plugged in. The purpose of the icon is to indicate that these features will not work unless your camera is plugged in.

Check to see if you have activity zones or CVR enabled on the camera showing the icon.

JamesC

Dmennis1961
Tutor
Tutor
Fixed took off app then readded back on my iPhone . My problem was my wife’s app did not show the warning sign on her phone. And only one of my 4 cameras showed the sign. Good now I’m happy and all working
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation