Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 - stop detecting motion. Increased motion detection to 100% but still nothing.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
djembe45
Aspirant
Aspirant

After 3 years of use all my Arlo pro 2 cameras still detect motion except for one. I've checked the settings and increased the motion detection to 100% and still nothing. I've created a case and have got no answers back from Arlo. I'm guessing it's just broke. All other functions on this one camera still operate. Not good after 3 years of use.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@djembe45 wrote:
After 3 years of use all my Arlo pro 2 cameras still detect motion except for one. I've checked the settings and increased the motion detection to 100% and still nothing.  I'm guessing it's just broke. All other functions on this one camera still operate. 

It could have failed.  Have you tried the motion detection test? https://www.arlo.com/pl_pl/support/faq/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-de...

It might be worth removing it from your account, and then re-adding it.  That will delete all the rules, etc in the base and cloud related to the camera.  Then retest.

djembe45
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I have tried that and no such luck.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi djembe45,

Let me reach out to you via private message as you mentioned that you have a case with the support team but never heard back.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation