Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 countinously disconnects

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gaviriavelez
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. My arlo pro 2 system countinosly disconnects. I have tried everything. I reset the whole system then install again.. but then 1 or 2 hrs later it appears disconnected. And i have the system in a house away from home... any advice? Maybe base station broken? Any way to reset or try to conect remotely? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you know what the leds are showing when you see the base unit??

It is needed to help determine why the system goes down.

Is it the cameras or base going out??.... the BASE is out there is nothing much to do remotely, but if the base is on you can  reboot it ( remotely ) and sometimes get back a camera.

The only real fix some have used is a WEMO outlet ( to remotely power down and repower the base, in effect reboot ) if you have wifi

OR

some have used a mechanical timer to toggle the power on and off every day or so.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Gaviriavelez
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks for your reply!!! The base station ligth goes to AMBER. Then i have to delete the base station and start all over again. It conects for about  1 or 2 hrs. and then it disconeects again.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Gaviriavelez

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation