Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 cannot charge after two months. How to get it fixed or replaced?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brianxxx
Follower
Follower

I recently purchased a new arlo pro 2 to complement my existing basic arlo cameras. Charged it a stuck it outside. Went to re charge it about 2 months later and could not charge it. How can I get it fixed or replaced?

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Try this;

If your Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2 camera’s battery has a low charge (15% or less), plug in your camera or insert a fresh battery. You can use an Arlo Charging Station and an Arlo Pro Rechargeable Battery to make sure that you always have a fresh battery available.

If your battery is completely dead and does not charge, follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Remove the battery from your camera.
  2. If your camera is plugged in, unplug your camera’s AC power adapter cable.
  3. Plug your camera back in to the AC adapter that came with the camera.
    Note: Make sure that you are using the power adapter and adapter cable that came with your camera. A regular 5V USB cable cannot provide enough power to charge your camera’s battery properly.
  4. Reinsert the camera battery.
  5. After ten minutes, check your camera’s status in the Arlo app or at my.arlo.com.
    If you see a lightning bolt battery icon, your battery is charging. If you do not see a lightning bolt icon, continue to step 6.
    For more information about Arlo battery icons and notifications, see How do I interpret my Arlo camera's battery level icons and notifications?
  6. Remove and reinsert the camera battery, then wait ten minutes and check your camera’s status in the Arlo app again.
  7. Repeat step 6 until you see a lightning bolt battery icon in the Arlo app.
  8. If you repeated step 6 five times and you still do not see a lightning bolt battery icon, contact Arlo Support to speak to an expert.
--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation