Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 are showing offline

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
crofty
Tutor
Tutor

My arlo pro 2 cameras are showing offline they both are well inside the range of wifi and both are over half way charge
Bit annoying for a £660.00 camera system
not happy

14 REPLIES 14
Biscuiteater
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Went down last night and both my Arlo Pro 2 cameras say they are offline. They are both plugged in and my internetet connection is working fine. But base does not show connected ( center light off)  Before I go through a time consuming troubleshooting and find out it was a problem with ARLO servers I'm holding on for answers here. 

LtPiper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same thing happened to one of my camera just now. Over 75% power on battery and just went offline. Only have had it New from store for a week at most.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What do the LEDs on the base show? Have you power cycled the base, reinserted camera batteries and maybe tried to resync the cameras?

crofty
Tutor
Tutor
I've got all the lights showing as they should be, the batteries have been taken out and put back in.
It keeps showing offline which is no good if someone is wanting to break in my car or house and the cameras are offline
crofty
Tutor
Tutor
O look
LtPiper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base station light all correct and other camera was fine. Pulled battery and nothing. Did a resync with the base station and it came right back up with all the settings in tack and battery still right where it was.

crofty
Tutor
Tutor
Well these cameras are not with the money at all !!!!!
Someone checking car doors in my street last night and guess what my cameras was offline absolute joke
Neighbours £180.00 system picked them up and my arlo pro 2 system never
I've paid a premium price for a product thats not worth it
What a joke
dfjkl
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've been seeing this all morning too.  I refresh the site and things seem to come back online after a fresh login.  Netgear having some authentication issues again?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like it's a Cox ISP issue.

LtPiper
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve been having the problem with mine through he mobile app.

Junca
Aspirant
Aspirant
New system and cannot sync cameras. Do the cameras connect to the base or to the existing home wi-fi?
LtPiper
Aspirant
Aspirant

The base connects to the existing network and the cameras connect to the base.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Junca wrote:
New system and cannot sync cameras. Do the cameras connect to the base or to the existing home wi-fi?

How are you trying to sync? Press the base sync button only briefly - don't hold it. Then press the camera sync button. You should see a slow blue blink on the camera followed by rapid blue (success) or amber (failed) LED.

crofty
Tutor
Tutor
Well found a solution SENT THEM BACK waste of money and my time
Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation