Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jarrok
Aspirant
Aspirant

So my premier trial ran out, I swear that when I bought the ultra cameras there was supposed to be free 3 day cloud recording but that's besides the point now. I have 4 ultra cameras and 1 pro 2 that I have on a 2k plan, and they are all connected to the ultra smart hub. At a different location, I have a pro 2 base with 4 cameras connected with no plan with no problem, but when I connected the 5th camera it's inactive and requiring a subscription???

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I think the issue is that you have don't the single Pro 2 on the hub included in your Premier plan. Thus, it's counted as one of the free cameras. You can either include it in your subscription (activate it in Smart settings) or set the second system up new with a second account using a second email address.

jarrok
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the pro 2 on the plan, it's the 1080p on the screen shot.
jarrok
Aspirant
Aspirant
It says 5 are connected with no plan but I can't use the last camera. I don't want a separate account because then I will have to log out to get notifications at either location and that defeats the purpose if I'm not getting instant notifications
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Guess I'm missing something. Your screenshot shows all 5 cameras as active - what is it that causes you to say you can't use it?

jarrok
Aspirant
Aspirant
It just shows as no plan, but cannot use the camera as per this screenshot
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your Smart settings in Settings. See if deactivating Smart for that camera works. If not, post a Smart screenshot.

jarrok
Aspirant
Aspirant
Aside from dragging it in the section to deactivate from manage cameras is there somewhere else to do this? It doesn't matter which one I activate/deactivate it still picks one of the pro2 cameras to make inactive.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey jarrok,

If you're still having problems where your fifth camera doesn't work, I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation