Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro2 camera spontaneous disconnection

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mptyler
Follower
Follower

Here I am in Florida in the middle of a two-month stay.  Two days ago, the Arlo Pro 2 camera covering my front door located in Michigan began, and continues, to be reported as off-line when I check for new recordings.  Two other cameras continue to function properly.  The off-line camera is hardwired for power.  Any suggestions for how, from Florida, to diagnose and correct the problem?

BTW, is there a way to find model designation information so as to be able to fill the field on this form that requests it?  The user manual does not report it.  Neither does the "Device info" tab under the settings option for individual devices.  Nor does typing "arlo" (without quotes) in the field.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

There is not much you can do for the camera remotely... only you can reboot the base if online.

If you want to chance it, that may bring the camera back online. ( tho prob not )..( since 2 cams still work I would not do this at this time )

As to the model, if unsure, you can always look at the PRODUCTS above top of page and pick out the proper model based on number of cameras in kit

If unsure of a Pro or Pro2, the Pro has a front black bezel, while the Pro2's is white

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation