Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Base Station (VMB4000) Offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tdall
Aspirant
Aspirant

ARLO PRO BASE STATION VMB 4000 version 2...5..3__22376 released 07/30/18 Error message "Base Station Offline". Base station lights all three solid green (middle light internet flashes occasionally - passing data.) Internet working OK for other devices. Have completed several power off/on resets and replaced the internet cable twice (base station plugged directly into router, also swapped router inputs)) Apart from changing the base station I do not know what else to do help????

3 REPLIES 3
Wolfgrin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got the exact same problem starting today, if its not solved soon im returning my system and getting a diffrent brand. Only had problems after problems with Arlo from the start and for that price I expect and demand alot more. Feels like Arlo are run by noobs most of the time.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @tdall and @Wolfgrin,

Try to power cycle your base station to see if that fixes the issue. Unplug the power adapter from the outlet, wait one minute, and reconnect the power adapter back to the outlet. Read here for more troubleshooting steps when your Arlo Base Station is offline: My Arlo base station is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?

tdall
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem base station offline with three green lights and power of / on does not work. What worked for me was
1. Factory reset on base station.
2. Reinstall as per new instalation
3. Reinstall cameras one at a time as per new install, to do this cameras must be no more than 1 meter (3 foot) away and use add device on application. .

Bit of a pain but it works for me.

Terry
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation