Arlo Pro 2 zones

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ITNinja1
Apprentice
Apprentice
I recently purchased an Arlo Pro 2. I am seeing some of the issues with night vision quality and clarity of video in the day time. I have also found an issue with zones. When I add them using my android app they seem to be set up and I can enable them but after closing the app and reopening later the zones appear to be gone. I can re add them and enable them but this scenario just repeats. On a whim I decided to log on through my Pc's web browser and I found that it had some how save about 20 zones all labeled 1, 2, or 3. They overlay of each zone appeared on the camera's snapshot view. I had to delete each one of them but after doing so my camera went offline and I could only get it to begin working again after powering it down along with powering down the base. Restarting the base gracefully did not help. I have the latest firmware for everything so I assume this is a bug that will hopefully be addressed in a firmware update... any one else see this in their Arlo 2?
1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Honestly no.... But the I've always found it easier to mange the cameras and settings on a PC and then use the iOS or android app to run same

the PC web is usu much more stable over the apps

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation