Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 wont connect to HUB?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Frostywinter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi all,

After some help with my Arlo Pro 2 camera - it used to work fine but for the life of me I cant get it to connect any more.

I have other Arlo cams working fine on the hub.

Here is what I have - Arlo Ultra Hub, with 1 Arlo Ultra cam, 3 Arlo Pro cam's and an Arlo Light which all working fine.

I am on a "premiere"plan that came with the Ultra hub/cam.

When trying to connect the Pro 3 Cam I do the normal process of removing battery starting the add cam from the app - I when told insert the battery hit the sync button on the cam - the cam blue light starts to blink and the app tries to find the camera - but it doesn't find it - after about 20-30sec's of blue light blinking the blinking gets a little faster for about 10 sec then stops.

I have tried this process many many times now - even tried powering off the hub - restarting it again - but still no joy.

This Pro 2 cam has worked fine in the past so not sure if it is related going to newer Ultra HUB ? 

Any suggestions appreciated

Cheers Frosty

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Frostywinter

Have you tried to press the sync button on the back of the hub, then press the pro 3 sync button?

Frostywinter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Only way I could get the ArloPro2 cam to be recognised was to reset the hub to factory and start again (with all my other cams)

All going ok now

Cheers 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation