Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
Yasmina
Initiate
Initiate

Hello

I am so frustrated that the base station won't recognize my two cameras both Arlo Pro 2 only a few months old and they cost me a lot of money. They worked fine until 24 hours ago. Now I am seeing both cameras offline.

I tried to resync one of them and it won't work. I took the battery out and put it back in. The battery is fully charged. 

The blue light will not turn on. I tried everything. I even removed one camera off of the base to try to reinstall it from scratch. The does not work. The base will not recognize any of the cameras. They both stopped working at the same time. I called the internet company we have reset my internet and it works fine. I think it is a problem with the base and the cameras nothing to do with the internet.

IM SO FRUSTRATED!! THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE BUY FOR ME.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT. WHAT DO I DO? :(((

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yasmina
Initiate
Initiate

Problem Fixed.

Technical support has helped me fix the syncing issue with both cameras.

1. we removed the base station within the My Arlo - Settings

2. We readded the base station 

3. We readded both cameras back by syncing them to the base station

4. Both cameras are working fine now

5. Was informed that my camera warranty expires on June 30 2018. Not sure why June 30 2018 because I bought the cameras around September/October 2017. And that does not give me 12 months warranty. Need to work this out.

After the warranty is over I may not be able to get Arlo phone support or replace the Arlo camera system at all unless for a fee.

The cameras not working at a crucial time when something happening around my home and needed it captured on film stressed me out. The coincindence and Murphy's Law was uncanny.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Yasmina
Initiate
Initiate

Problem Fixed.

Technical support has helped me fix the syncing issue with both cameras.

1. we removed the base station within the My Arlo - Settings

2. We readded the base station 

3. We readded both cameras back by syncing them to the base station

4. Both cameras are working fine now

5. Was informed that my camera warranty expires on June 30 2018. Not sure why June 30 2018 because I bought the cameras around September/October 2017. And that does not give me 12 months warranty. Need to work this out.

After the warranty is over I may not be able to get Arlo phone support or replace the Arlo camera system at all unless for a fee.

The cameras not working at a crucial time when something happening around my home and needed it captured on film stressed me out. The coincindence and Murphy's Law was uncanny.

Thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation